Sunday, July 28, 2013

USTAD HOTEL - My feel

For a change, I am not going to comment on the story, cast or any technical details of the movie. This will be just how the movie happened and continue happening in me.

I tried sleeping little past midnight on my Saturday evening and after 5 minutes, opened my laptop to continue watching my recently hooked up series, '24'. Since Netflix had some problems, got reminded of some reviews on USTAD HOTEL and tried searching for that movie. Found and started watching. I do not know when was the last time I watched a movie on youtube without jumping over the songs or some slow scenes. But last night, I did. Never knew a bit of the story and was surprised with the some real stories connected at the end. It was 3 AM when I completed the movie. I closed my laptop and pulled over the blanket laying on my slides. My eyes were open for few mins and mind lost into thoughts. Closed my eyes and something rolled down from my eyes to touch my hands under the head. May be my mind was overflowing though my eyes?
I woke up in the morning and the first thing I need is a 'Suleimani', the mouth humms "Appangal Embadum" and mind still filled with lots of serious thoughts on my love, passion for life and food.
 
                                                                                (Photo: Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment